Sunday, October 27, 2013

Moving...

Hello Lovelies,

As this blog is a place to share my most obscure brain cells, it is also a place for me to document my life. Not far from today, actually November 1, 2013 I will be moving to another state in the United States due to job rearrangements. In two days I will be moving into a hotel, which will be my home for three days before I fly to my new home.

Currently, I have been occupied by school and packing, since my grades are still not finalized I still have to take a few assessments. At the same time I am trying to plan for test redos just in case I fail my biology tests again! Also I have to plan and prepare myself for a new school. To be honest, I am not really concerned with friends; however, I am pretty much stressing out over my grades and finals. So in shorter terms, the world or actually my world has been pretty hectic.

I am someone who cannot take any stress or else it will not look pretty! Aside from work stress I am simply scared to move again. Even though I am fully aware that after a week or so I will be perfectly fine, but I still became the string between the tug-of-war of sadness and excitement. AHHH!!!!

In the next few week you will probably not see any posts from me, since I am expecting no Wifi for a week... 

Big loves,
Mingming