Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fashion Lifesaver: Dresses


Somedays we just want to throw on a piece of fabric and look cute...
These outfits are inspired by yet another lazy day... I LOVE fashion but at times when I only get 5 hours of sleep I really don't have the energy to pick out a full outfit and I end up with sweatpants. And my head thinks...DILEMMA DILEMMA... And this is when dresses are my BFF!

URBAN CASUAL --->


Untitled #9
Black and white my favorite color combination IN THE WORLD! These two colors are so versatile that you always look pulled together and in style. Featuring in this outfit is a black t-shirt dress with a dab of leather. Simple yet cute. To bring the chicness to a whole new level I had to add a fur vest. Confession!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH FUR..... and i am not guilty of it! :D  Last but not least, a pair of black Mary Kate style wedges and a big fat tote with help you combat the world!

Daytime Twilight ~~~~<@
Untitled #10


The most elegant and modern color, Colbat, is not going any where for the upcoming seasons. The crisp white jacket and lace up botties are added to give a clean and daytime feel. And topped everything off with a classic bag and wide brim hat. 

Night Time Holographic

Night time chic
Yes, yes another fur vest... What can I say I am obsessed.... Holographic have been the big print trend lately. You can even buy it in nail polishes! This outfit is focused on a statement piece dress with toned down accessories to compliment the look. And before we move on can we just stop and ADMIRE the earrings!!! I think I am more prone to love then Daisy in "The Great Gatsby"...

I recently moved if you did not know and I will try the bestest to post more

Hugs and Kisses from my new home,
Mingming